If you are in the Cincinnati area and support affordable health care, let Josh Mandel know.
Protesters will gather at 7:15 pm on Tuesday, July, 10th in front of the Sharonville Convention Center (directions).
Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel says we should get rid of a law that lets:
- Nearly 97,000 of Ohio's young adults stay on their parents' health insurance until age 26.
- Thousands of Ohioans with pre-existing conditions have access to health care through the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan.
- More than 3.3 million Ohioans access preventive health services at no cost.
- 4.5 million Ohioans stop worrying about hitting a lifetime limit on their insurance coverage.
- Ohio seniors who have reached the so-called "donut hole" save more than $164 million.
Join others in letting Josh Mandel know you support affordable health care this Tuesday.