Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- The Tyler Clementi Higher Education Anti-Harassment Act has been introduced in the Senate, which would protect college students from discrimination and cyber-bullying based on their identity.
- Congressional Democrats are calling on the Attorney General Eric Holder to recognize the 322 same-sex marriages in Michigan.
- Hobby Lobby is one of the chief funders of the National Christian Charitable Foundation, which provides much of the funding to other anti-LGBT groups.
- A bill to ban ex-gay therapy for minors has failed in the Minnesota legislature.
- A Montessori School in Texas will not enroll a three-year-old because he has two moms.
- Museums honoring the victims of the Holocaust still hide the names of its gay victims.
- Marriage equality arrives in England and Wales this weekend.
- Meet the transgender rider helping make collegiate cycling more inclusive.
- Transgender violinist Tona Brown has the opportunity to be the first African-American violinist to perform at Carnegie Hall.