March 26, 2014 5 Days Left to #GetCovered!
The deadline to get health insurance for 2014 is March 31st!
Need to get enrolled by March 31st?
Check out one of these enrollment events happening TOMORROW, March 27th!
Toledo: Call 419-214-0043 for list of walk-in enrollment sites
- 2142 N Cove Blvd, Toledo, OH – 8:30-4pm
- United Way, 424 Jackson St Toledo, OH – 8:30-4pm – Call 211 for appointment.
Recovery Services of Northwest, Ohio Integrated Care, 200 VanGundy Dr., Bryan, OH – 8-4:30pm
Dr. Gene Wright Community Health Center, 441 E. 8th St., Lima, OH – 8-4:30pm
420 N Brandon Ave, Celina, OH – 10-2pm
5680 Liberty Ave, Vermilion, OH 44089 – 10-4pm
Akron General Medical Center, Hospital Main Lobby, 1 Akron General Ave Akron, OH – 4-8pm
- Heart to Heart, 1320 Cambridge Blvd, Columbus, OH – 10:30-1pm
- Asbury United Methodist Church, 1586 Clifton Ave, Columbus, OH – 2:30-5:30pm
Findlay Family Center 1800 N Blanchard St, Findlay, OH – Call 419-423-5323
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 2222 Philadelphia Dr., Dayton, OH – 11-2pm
- Good Samaritan Hospital North, 9000 N Main St., Dayton, OH -11-2pm
LCCC Univ. Partnership Ridge Campus, 32121 Lorain Rd., N. Ridgeville – 10-3pm
CMH Family Health Center, 825 W. Locust Street, Wilmington. 3-6pm
Here’s some additional things you need to know:
- This is your last chance to get health insurance through the Marketplace OR the individual market
- If you’re not enrolled in a plan by 11:59pm on March 31st and remain uninsured for the rest of the year, you’ll be charged a penalty on your 2014 tax return that will likely be more than the $95 you’ve probably heard about. Check out Jackson Hewitt’s penalty worksheet.
- There are exemptions from the requirement to have health coverage.
- There are “life events” that qualify some people for a “special enrollment period“.
- There is no deadline to enroll in Medicaid coverage but you still need to get covered to avoid a penalty. Check your eligibility and enroll at www.benefits.ohio.gov